<  illphabetik releases  ~  illep045 - TuneFreak - I Hate This Reality EP

JR
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin

Tunefreak hates this reality! He really does. But the opening track "Far From Here" seems to communicate rather a glitchy melancholy than disdain. The smell of poo (hence track two) seems again to provoke more of a phrantic state with Tunefreak than a hatred. As the iLLpHabulous curcuitbender turns his attention to frequencies colliding, the hate starts to peek through in a combination of 8-bit and acidy sound that culminates into noise. Tunefreak then takes Refuge from this reality in the world of his self invented "Power Acid Rangers". A world dominated by Gabba-trolls and Amen-breakers. This place of salvation in classic breaker jungle-styles and rapid acid-lines gives our author the final push towards a remix of the title track "I Hate (This Reality Remix)". This track rounds up the melancholy as we have to realize that there is no way for us to escape this reality forever. I Hate This Reality - A pleasant trip through the universe of Tunefreaks solitude. This is just my interpretation - why don't you go make your own?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number