<  External releases | promote something  ~  new beat acid

dj livstræt
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quote
Level 6 freak (veteran) Level 6 freak (veteran)
very slow hypnotic mix can be found here: http://soundcloud.com/lisbent/new-new-beat-acid-mix-audio-reply-to-the-parl-part-1

allso if you like the new autechre then try this out: http://soundcloud.com/lisbent/interdimensionelt-mix-audio-reply-to-the-parl-part-2
runningman
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quote
Level 2 freak (trainee) Level 2 freak (trainee)
I like them both, but i think the acid mix is best
dj livstræt
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quote
yes the other one is more an experiment in making the computer improvise without the use of object oriented programming environments. in other words, trying to get my really slum setup to make really highbrow autechre type sound design. is more fun in the idea than in the actual object. but yeah whatever. i would like to make a random impro thing that meshes with graphics and user interface. need to get a grip on that puredata stuff...
vituel
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Level 4 freak (novice) Level 4 freak (novice)
if only it could be more viol, more equal to the harsh dataflow.. psychotic in a sense 'cause of the embedded non-humanity.. autechre is too electronica(and looking forward to their concert too).. this must be not.. I REALLY like and listening to it while meditating or dreaming would be most beneficial..

..graphics

(I know.. I'm dictating the computer yet again.. just afraid of "random" being mistaken for meaning "without any embedding or skilled construction" of some sort / "without any meaning".. just unrecognisable .. is this jibberish? .. that's why I sneer at the jitter-visual-autogenerator .. child play .. good to some extent, but.. so I'm envious? maybe)
dj livstræt
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quote
you could help me out? we could crack PD and make some nice stuff. i think it might be easy. then scale it all down and make a flash game out of it.
dj livstræt
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 am Reply with quote
if you want more psychosis in the same context try this: http://sygnok.biz.tm/lisbent/intergalaktisk%20mix4.mp3
dj livstræt
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quote
(I know.. I'm dictating the computer yet again.. just afraid of "random" being mistaken for meaning "without any embedding or skilled construction" of some sort / "without any meaning".. just unrecognisable .. is this jibberish? .. that's why I sneer at the jitter-visual-autogenerator .. child play .. good to some extent, but.. so I'm envious? maybe)[/quote]

off coarse its just semi random seeing as i have specified and narrowed down a set of parameters the computer then improvises from.