<  illphabetik releases  ~  Lots of new release to talk about

MITHRA
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Level 4 freak (novice) Level 4 freak (novice)
Hey there! Is this forum still alive? If so, please give your impressions on our latest releases (and there's a lot since the last post) :

DJ David Icke
STAR TREK DELUXE PARTY PACK

Kikaruu
Area Azure

My Gloomy Machine
The Other Outlet Serie -Black Delirium Pattern-

Jens Robot
Doom Paa Hjul

Otpei
EGOTRIP

Mobb Beep
Modificeret

Pizza Circus
Sick Show No. 1

Various Artists
Pimp My Blast

Genus Inkasso
Such Sights To Show You

Ruby My Dear
La Mort Du Colibri

Monolog
Dahinta

meconium
Rehab Schmehab

Lisbent
Gangstacore Vol. III

To only name those few. My personnal favorites would be Monolog's & Pizza Circus' albums. Monolog being incredibly heavy & dark & Pizza Circus being it's total opposite, funny & excited.

Upcoming albums :

Tim Ballista : Flux (Listen @ http://soundcloud.com/timballista/sets/flux/)
Limit's End (Anciently Orphica/Spastic Line) : In The Beginning
(Listen @ http://soundcloud.com/limitsend/sets/the-orphica-days/)
Solem : Mirrors Without Reflection EP

And don't forget to get our good old notorious friend Oxygenfad's new album : Attack Of The Giant Attention Whore! @ http://oxygenfad.com/
He's back with smashing & insane Breakcore/Hardcore like all Oxygenfad fans like to shit in their pants while listening. ;0)

Well, that's it for now, Enjoy!

SeB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JR
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
thanks seb. yeah still a tiny bit of life in here Razz

I find it interresting that the newly released danish stuff has been getting more downloads than our international stuff. Maybe we are more localised than we like to think. Or mere coincidence

Huge fan of all OTPEI, this newest one took me a couple of playthroughs to really catch on, but its good. real good.

Genus Inkasso, and ruby are sum of the best beside that i think.

biggest "surprise" so far is Kikaruu . fresh, smooth and SAFE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dj livstrŠt
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Level 6 freak (veteran) Level 6 freak (veteran)
it is like illphabetik is becoming sort of a genre unto itself. i hear alot of self references, even in newcomers works. i dont know maybe its just the sound of bedroom idm i dont know. is good though XD

lisbent - gangsta core 3

well i was just listening to gangsta core 3 when i opened the ill forum and i had kinda forgotten it, been so long. fucking insane sounds giving me repsiratory issues and im like wow did i make that. fuuuuck. not to shine my own hat or anything but fuuuuuck. and i think i really alienated the users of ihatebreakcore.com from me with the post in there. i say fuck em!!! breakcore is dead! long live crap!

mobb beep - modificeret

this is some next level stuff! hannibal really took his time (like two years or something) to fine polish and make more detail. which really pays of on that kind of low grade gear like gameboys. i helped him with two tracks, they turned out pretty good i think. dont forget to buy the vinyl from www.altid.cc!

jens robot - doom on wheels

THIS RELEASE SCRATCHES MY ITCH! OH YES IT DOES! not much else to say really? i guess i forgot my bulletproof vest Razz

meconium - rehab

fucking excellent! maarten is not dead yet and still makes awesome shit! his soundcloud blows me away as well. he has the nasty grittyness of ninetees australia combined with pure life knowledge and understanding of hipster-clubbing culture, many kinds of rock culture, and plain old crap & shit. i love the guy and he just keeps getting better! ARE YOU READING THIS MAARTEN YOU BASTARD! XD

otpei - egotrip

i dont really understand this record and felt a bit let down by otpei the first few times

Sad

allthough it has that one melody line! so i guess i can manage.

the rest i have heard at jens place a few times. dont really have a relationship with them beyond what i said in the first few lines of the post. (allthough pizza circus was dope! i need to get that one while i remember it lol.)
dj livstrŠt
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Level 6 freak (veteran) Level 6 freak (veteran)
i totally forgot to mention david icke. maybe because HE CHANGED HOW I VIEW TECHNO? I DONT KNOW?

I MEAN WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?
FUCKING AWESOME SHIT, WHO IS THIS GUY JENS? SOME POLAK?
rawclaw
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
I know who he is.. Please go to this website to find out - www2.notavirus.com/davidicke.exe
JR
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
yeah duus that dude cracks me up eveytaime... I should try contacting icke to find out, or wait come to think of it i think he some other dude to do it cant remember brain not functioning just writing really really fast to fill up the space here ok, or not maybe not ill se your five and raise 2 gold ok thx bai

.. i will try and find him i will!

kongequote
"breakcore is dead! long live crap!"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number