Author Message

<  General Label info  ~  are we dead?

tunefreak
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quote
Level 2 freak (trainee) Level 2 freak (trainee)
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 51 Location: London
Thanks, he will be well educated (in distorted sounds) young man - don't worry Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hideous
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Level 3 freak (rookie) Level 3 freak (rookie)
Joined: 11 Nov 2006 Posts: 113 Location: nowhere
congrats tunefreak(even tho i don't know you lol)

i haven't popped in for a couple of weeks either, i have 2 new tunes up to offer you, not my best work, i think same as everyone else, the sitting in the house with the sun out got to me

instead of making music in august i watched all of elfen lied and most of evangelion, as well as going out doing crazy shizznit with my uper awesome power

haven't been in the mood to make music for months, ill will not die Cool

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=230519&songID=5786876

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=230519&songID=5786585
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nukage
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quote
Level 1 freak (n00b) Level 1 freak (n00b)
Joined: 05 Oct 2006 Posts: 25
yeah, been inactive all summer as far as producin goes, partially because of my living situation, partially because of my computer breaking and getting a new one, which is now full of viruses somehow, despite being windows vista with windows defender and mcafee security center, full of firewalls and anti-spyware shit. I guess you really do need to do a weekly deep scan of your shit... Don't download warez off of bit torrent boys and girls, you computer will get AIDS.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nukage
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:42 am Reply with quote
Level 1 freak (n00b) Level 1 freak (n00b)
Joined: 05 Oct 2006 Posts: 25
oh yeah, but I've actually been trying to come up with new stuff, but haven't had the patience to see a track though to the end. anyone wanna do a remix with me?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chronic jorgo
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Level 1 freak (n00b) Level 1 freak (n00b)
Joined: 30 Mar 2007 Posts: 22 Location: south of heaven
nukage wrote:
yeah, been inactive all summer as far as producin goes, partially because of my living situation, partially because of my computer breaking and getting a new one, which is now full of viruses somehow, despite being windows vista with windows defender and mcafee security center, full of firewalls and anti-spyware shit. I guess you really do need to do a weekly deep scan of your shit... Don't download warez off of bit torrent boys and girls, you computer will get AIDS.


Format you harddrive and install windows XP, get your free AVG virus scanner, install some spyware software like hitman and/or addaware and of you go.
The advantages: you system will run more smoothly on XP because it uses way less system recources and the same goes for AVG in comparison to mcaffee and certainly crap like Norton. The other advantage is that, while I was testing AVG, it actually detected some virusses the other two didn't. BTW, did I mention it was free Smile

I never do deep scans, I download a lot of obscure shite and I hardly ever have a problem with virusses.

I'm in for doing some remixing too but I must warn you, I haven't got that much time to spend although lately I'm starting to neglect my every day tasks to get more producing wok done Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
hideous
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Level 3 freak (rookie) Level 3 freak (rookie)
Joined: 11 Nov 2006 Posts: 113 Location: nowhere
my computer got aids too Sad

i need to reinstall windows and shizznit, get a cheapy desktop whichi it doesn't matter if it gets viruses......

here is an ill tune for y'all. i will try and put that ep together i've been fucking up for more than 2 years......

http://www.coolestradio.com/mp3s/raji1.mp3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nais
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quote
Level 8 freak (h4x0r) Level 8 freak (h4x0r)
Joined: 18 Sep 2006 Posts: 1013 Location: Cph/Denmark
nukage wrote:
oh yeah, but I've actually been trying to come up with new stuff, but haven't had the patience to see a track though to the end. anyone wanna do a remix with me?


I'm certainly up for some remixing - but like "the chronic one" I haven't got too much time.

And I would really like one of those production wok's Wink Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nukage
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Level 1 freak (n00b) Level 1 freak (n00b)
Joined: 05 Oct 2006 Posts: 25
chronic jorgo wrote:
nukage wrote:
yeah, been inactive all summer as far as producin goes, partially because of my living situation, partially because of my computer breaking and getting a new one, which is now full of viruses somehow, despite being windows vista with windows defender and mcafee security center, full of firewalls and anti-spyware shit. I guess you really do need to do a weekly deep scan of your shit... Don't download warez off of bit torrent boys and girls, you computer will get AIDS.


Format you harddrive and install windows XP, get your free AVG virus scanner, install some spyware software like hitman and/or addaware and of you go.
The advantages: you system will run more smoothly on XP because it uses way less system recources and the same goes for AVG in comparison to mcaffee and certainly crap like Norton. The other advantage is that, while I was testing AVG, it actually detected some virusses the other two didn't. BTW, did I mention it was free Smile

I never do deep scans, I download a lot of obscure shite and I hardly ever have a problem with virusses.

I'm in for doing some remixing too but I must warn you, I haven't got that much time to spend although lately I'm starting to neglect my every day tasks to get more producing wok done Rolling Eyes


Weeellll i figured out my computer didn't have a ton of viruses, it just had lots of files named 'keygen.exe' which AVG detects as viruses. try it, rename any virus-free file to keygen.exe, run avg and see what happens. its some kind of anti-warez thing built in, totally shitty. turns out my computer running shitty had something to do with me running windows vista (big surprise). now I'm back on XP and I couldn't be happier. I'm running Avast! instead of AVG now, and it works great. no false positives, and it doesn't automatically delete my keygens. i also recommend JKdefrag gui, its a defragger that has a defrag screensaver so it'll defrag your shit any time the screensaver runs (pretty sweet).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JR
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
Joined: 07 Jul 2005 Posts: 2015 Location: Copenhagen, DK
what I've heard the upcoming service pack 1 for vista should make it run a lot smoother. I think the service pack will be available late 2007 early 2008 or something. I'm not switching to vista before it is absolutely necessary
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MITHRA
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quote
Level 4 freak (novice) Level 4 freak (novice)
Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Posts: 286 Location: Québec
I already wrote whats going on on my side but hey, why not write it again! ;0)

Spring Spleen EP is now out on www.weirdandwired.net, my last one. There's a little surprise on it, i did the most violent song i ever done! Inspired by a fight i had with a friend.

SOLEM's First ep is finished but im waiting for the cover (thats taking ages to have from a dude i know) Same thing for my double album Chronomatic Dream Coding V.2 & V.1 Revisited. Both will be available for download here on iLL. For those who didnt hear yet, go hear SOLEM @ www.myspace.com/solemmusic. Its With Orphica/Pseudoform/Spastic Line. JR loves it a lot and is working on a remix for Time Circuits (did you get the pack in your dropbox?). Very melodic and the best break i have ever worked on! I am honored to be band-mate with a great composer like him (Pseudoform)!

I am currently working with Wolfseule on our project WEULTHRA. Our shit will awake the deads and will rule the earth while we go eat some candies with Satan's Little Brother. ;0) www.myspace.com/weulthra

and for the niggaz out there, why not listen to DOUBLE P @ www.myspace.com/doubleprimalpimps . Its with my good friend Helico Bacter (some of his muzik can be found on weird and wired, i HIGHLY recommend it) and we had great fun doing it! Should be out on www.tidykid.com soon (again waiting until we have a cover to release it)

As for Bleary-eyed Globe (With Am/Pm Programme), we are working slowly on it but it should be a very nice album. Edgy, ambient and groovy ;0)

I know its a lot but hey, you cant kill the INSPIRADO! ;0) and its always better to be 2!

I will be working on Tribal songs, it seems that the Québec Tribal Scene really enjoys what i do! La Tribu Ghabal and the Etheral Tribe will be dancing on 2 of my songs next year in a big show. Maybe the crowd doesnt dance to my muzik but professional dancers do! How ironic ;0)

www.myspace.com/tribughabal
www.myspace.com/ethereal_tribal

Cheers!

SeB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JR
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
Joined: 07 Jul 2005 Posts: 2015 Location: Copenhagen, DK
thats a lot of links Smile luckily i've seen and heard most of it.

thanks no i didn't see the remix pack. I got it now. But any chance of exporting the melodic stuff to midi file?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MITHRA
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quote
Level 4 freak (novice) Level 4 freak (novice)
Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Posts: 286 Location: Québec
hahaha! Great that you already know ;0) Thanks also for the very nice comments on our page! (Weulthra and Solem). I know you heard Double P already. Dont remember exactly what you told me but i know you said it wasnt your style but well done. Bleary-eyed Globe is next then. ;0) I really enjoy working with Miika (Am/Pm Programme).

For the midi files, you should contact Wade. Maybe he can do something but i have included acid 2.0 in the pack for you to see. ;0) Let me know if i can do something else.

Cheers!

SeB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JR
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
Joined: 07 Jul 2005 Posts: 2015 Location: Copenhagen, DK
arh i see. then i'll sort it out in acid myself. Never tried acid lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum