<  General Label info  ~  Welcome (post bugs here too)

meconium
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quote
Level 5 freak (scholar) Level 5 freak (scholar)
JR wrote:
yeah forgot that one.... as to my knowledge its ONLY firefox that shows the gallery previews correctly and resized

Why is that? Bad programming, admin? Although you lot might feel very leet using firefuck we can't expect every single visitor to do the same.
Lisbeth Og Bent
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:26 pm Reply with quote
im a fucking mongrel, proof of it is in the quote box beneath this post.

Last edited by Lisbeth Og Bent on Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
meconium
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Level 5 freak (scholar) Level 5 freak (scholar)
Lisbeth Og Bent wrote:
chill down meng, the coders cant help it if IE is fucking retarded, i see no problem in it, if you use IE youre asking for it.

and how relevant is the gallery for visitors anway?

What do you mean? I haven't encountered this problem anywhere else - at any other website IE resizes pics fine. Why not here? And I thought this thread was made to report bugs in.
Just let me know if there's a censorship regarding bug-reporting, software snobs Rolling Eyes
Lisbeth Og Bent
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quote
im a noob, pay no heed to my earlier remarks.
Peter Z
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Level 4 freak (novice) Level 4 freak (novice)
JR I'm not sure that the PM works!
Lisbeth Og Bent
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:51 pm Reply with quote
i was just about to post that, the pm works, but i didnt get a popup window.
broch
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Level 1 freak (n00b) Level 1 freak (n00b)
well, jr.. i have pm'ed you..
JR
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
meconium wrote:
JR wrote:
yeah forgot that one.... as to my knowledge its ONLY firefox that shows the gallery previews correctly and resized

Why is that? Bad programming, admin? Although you lot might feel very leet using firefuck we can't expect every single visitor to do the same.

Rolling Eyes

read the damn list of malfunctions before being rude! is it not there??? oh it's there... then i guess it's being fixed soon

OMG that was a snobbish tone... didn't meant it quite that bad. Embarassed The fact is that of april 2006 firefox was used on 10.5% of the world internet computers. However Microsoft's Internet Explorer still has the market share with 84.7%. So believe me this is going to be fixed. To be honest the page WAS tested with IE along with early programming, but as things progressed and got more time critical, i guess werk and I forgot to test it propably on IE. And the errors only got to my attention the day before the page opened up for the public. Then we could discus for a long time if the page should have been published in the first place with errors still init.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
JR
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
broch & peter... i HAVE recieved your pm's. Just didnt bother to reply. I fixed the stuff you asked me to
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
broch
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Level 1 freak (n00b) Level 1 freak (n00b)
JR wrote:
broch & peter... i HAVE recieved your pm's. Just didnt bother to reply. I fixed the stuff you asked me to

just in case.
choplifta
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:30 am Reply with quote
ILL STORE

the shop part needs a deeper description of the products on offer... the prize itself does not sell a t-shirt or a cd... tracklist for cd and a short story is a minimum... the ability to listen to short clips of some of the tracks could be an idea but also a bit of work too... but i think an effort in that direction will pay off in the end
nais
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Level 8 freak (h4x0r) Level 8 freak (h4x0r)
choplifta wrote:
ILL STORE

the shop part needs a deeper description of the products on offer... the prize itself does not sell a t-shirt or a cd... tracklist for cd and a short story is a minimum... the ability to listen to short clips of some of the tracks could be an idea but also a bit of work too... but i think an effort in that direction will pay off in the end

I actually agree on this! We need some deeper reasoning as to why people should buy our products!
vituel
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quote
I think the newsboard should have a description of the products too.. for what other reason should the consumer choose to press the shop button, if the consumer doesn't know what is on sale? .. what is the need? .. "a cd that represents ILL, a cd you can show your friends, and enlighten their ears with.. and a kickass t-shirt to show your fighting style" Razz ____/
______________/some advertisin' needs to be done. people has to know - before they know what to buy.. it doesn't have to be a big banner, just some kind of attention
______/
hopefully the manager will help too Wink
JR
Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:21 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
yes for sure... asked rawclaw twice to make some descriptions, but he ignored me that n00b ... i'm a sucker at typing in wise words that makes attention and sense <--- look at that!

so why don't one of you come up with something brilliant? i can fix the previews of some of the tracks.
rawclaw
Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
yeh admin.. I'm noob at words too. I said that to you twice, no need to forget that and be nOOb about it.
ppp peace

Last edited by rawclaw on Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total